1st Annual Rideau Lakes Heritage Symposium
FRIDAY, APRIL 26
The Old Town Hall in Delta
8 Lower Beverley Lake Park Rd
- Ken Watson: “Why Delta? – Mills & Community: 1794-1812″
- Wendy Banks, Wendy’s Country Market: “Local Foods”
- George German, MHAC: “History of Philipsville”
- Mike Dwyer, Rideau Lakes CAO: “Jubilee Block”
- Chris Wooding, Ironwood Organics: Grinding Red Fife Wheat
- Doug Bond, MHAC: Wagon Tour of the Village of Delta
- John Cain: Blacksmith
Rideau Lakes Heritage Network
Old Stone Mill National Historic Site
Village of Delta
$20/person includes lunch and refreshments.
Register at Eventbrite. Space is limited, so register early.
Pay at the door.